close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Erie Fishing Boat for Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by afenstermaker, Jul 9, 2007.

1. afenstermaker

afenstermaker

0   1   0

1989 Renken 26'8" Walkaround Fishing Boat for sale. Lots of Room...In 2004 complete change in power from OMC to Mercruiser system installed. Motor is 260 hp. and the drive is a Bravo, not Alpha, Bravo is heavier duty. The system was a drop in system ready to go. Only 160 hours on complete drive system. Boat has a large cuddy used for mainly storage. Boat in water near Davis Bessie. Updates, new bottom paint, gimbal bearing, fuel filters. $5000.00. Brand new trailer for boat bought in 4-07 I will sell for $2850. 419-306-7881.

2. Buckeye306

Buckeye306

0   0   0

Send the Buckeye some pictures I am in the market.

Buckeye

3. deadeye

deadeye

0   0   0

please send pics

4. afenstermaker

afenstermaker

0   1   0

I am fishing Friday and Sat. I will get some pics then.

5. ltdan

ltdan

0   0   0

if you have not sold your boat yet a friend of mine is looking for one to fish lake erie send some pics.

6. afenstermaker

afenstermaker

0   1   0

Here are the boat pics requested.

Attached Files:

7. fishcoffin

fishcoffin

0   0   0

Your selling this for $2850? If so i hope you dont sell LOL till i can get the money to buy it. j/k Goodluck man.

8. millertime

millertime

0   0   0

what is your asking price for boat and trailer , bit confusing?

9. afenstermaker

afenstermaker

0   1   0

I am asking 5000.00 for the boat, but to save you all time, I will take $4600.00 for it... The trailer I bought brand new in April 2007. The trailer is a Venture tandem ax. I am offering that for 2850.00. That price is firm.

The boat has trim tabs, teak full swim platform (which I removed to sand and stain)

Boat has self bailing deck

This is a big water boat, fishes 6 no problem, 4 in the back and 2 on the bow easy.

Dock paid through this season.

10. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

So that would be $7,450.00 for the boat and trailer....;)

11. Is this a boat that would be suitable for a charter service? I have a buddy that just applied for his captains licence and is in the market for a boat.

12. afenstermaker

afenstermaker

0   1   0

YUP, buying both is 7450.00 But I will sell the boat without the trailer.

13. afenstermaker

afenstermaker

0   1   0

Unfortunately I do not know the requirements for chartering. The amount of fishing room is enourmous as is the cuddy cabin space. The boat has shore power hook up for electric, several compartments for storage. The boat sits high in the water, and it will cruise with 6 guys at about 18-22mph. I know gas is high, but I have only filled the tank completely once this season...well because it has a 105 gallon fuel tank I suppose.

I would suggest that this boat would be great for a family or die hard fisherman to enjoy. It does not have all the bells and whistles, just a good lake erie boat. I need to downsize as I can't take this to Canada fishing. I am interested in any boats for trade in the 16-20 ft. range. I would like an aluminum with outboard. If you all know of anyone, let me know-Tony

14. I will definately let him know about it. I'm not sure of the requirements either, I just know he's in the market for a boat. Thank you.

15. afenstermaker

afenstermaker

0   1   0

Need to get the boat sold. Rotten Window sills and six new windows later means boat...(the baby) must go to pay for home repairs.

New Price is $6,400 for both boat and trailer. Info on trailer is tandem trailer Brand New April-07' Venture galv. trailer. Paid over $3k for the trailer alone. This is a great deal on a great Lake Erie Boat...with a new trailer...

Boat is still docked near Bessie.

Refer to boat pics in later posts 419-306-7881-Tony