close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Erie Boats,,How Big

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FSHNERIE, Mar 20, 2005.

1. How many of you have boats on /or use on Erie.Whats you'r home port?
    Always looking for someone to fish with.

Fshnerie
    2352 Trophy w/a sport
    Homeport; Marblehead Oh.

2. WELCOME ABOARD Fshnerie
    I am sure someone will chime in soon...
    If your looking for someone to go out with you try the Trade-A-Trip section of the forums here ;)

3. When the weather is right (most of the time)

you'll find me fishing the west side of catawba/mouse area in the whaler

West Harbor

13' boston whaler

Allways looking for a ride in a bigger boat.

J

4. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I try to fish Erie twice a month during open water. I currently don't have a home port, instead I'll move east with the fish as the weather warms and then back west as it cools. I usually dry dock close to the bay but have been looking into establishing an outpost up that way :D

First trip=T-276 hrs.- 24 mins.

5. I'll try not to make this sound like an ad but by joining an organization like WBSA, you'll meet lots of people with like minded interests along with some other perks. We have members from all over Ohio along with Indiana and Illinois.

Check it out at www.wbsa.us or come to our next meeting at the IAB in Sandusky on April 5th at 7 PM. (Did I get it right this time Kim?)

6. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Yes Marc you got it right this time :)

FISHNERIE,

There are a bunch of members here that fish Erie often in all sizes and kinds of boats. Many are similar to mine, 19 ft deep V that I trailer to everywhere from the extreme western basin and all the way to Conneaut depending on the time of year and the targeted species.

For the next 3-4 weeks you'll find me from Marblehead and West

Welcome to OGF,
    Kim

7. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

I try to get to Erie twice a month as time allows. I'm in a 20 ft. Ranger bass boat turn walleye chaser. I don't troll , just drift /cast. I like the hand to hand combat type fishin!