Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left the marina at 7am, Rods in the water at 7:30am, had a 4 man walleye limit by 11:30 am. We were 3 miles off shore, total travel was only 15 miles. We stayed away from the pack, and had open water with no competition. Average was 18"-22", we even released a handful of 15"-16"ers. Trolling with Killer B's and Frenzy's were the hot ticket

Pix will indicate the "area"

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
All those nuke plants look alike. Its initials don't happen to be Davis Bessie does it?::D If it is it looks like I turned the wromg way monday morn.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Your eye is very good. Been studying Power plants eh?
Actually the Killer bs were my clue. I don't think anyone east of Catawba uses those. Fished by a few cooling towers over the years though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We were out there Saturday but we were out trolling north of rattlesnake going north to south. Started being real slow then it picked up nicely. Only landed 11 with the 4 of us but it was still fun. Big wave action though. I thought about listening to what I kept reading on here about shallow water being active but next time I bet I become a shore hugger. Should have known better but.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts