close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Enough ! !

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by capt-hook, Mar 2, 2005.

1. I`m sittin here reading some post and lookin at some
    pictures and thought,
    "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH."I wanna go fishin
    take the snow, slush and cold temps and put them
    where the sun don`t shine. I wanna go fishiin. :D

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

funny.. i said the same thing this afternoon and went out tryin'.. it was pretty cold out.. caught nothing but i was casting and got my line wet.. :)

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL.that's exactly where they are.where do you think you are?florida? :rolleyes: :D ;)
    we're not in kansas anymore,toto,we're in OHIO..........................land of gray skies and orange barrels.
    and yes,snow,slush and cold temps :mad:

4. Character Zero

Character Zero Smallie Phan

CAPTN HOOK, i live off Central College and i through the towel in on them saugeyes....i can t wait to slay some bass......

5. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Hard to believe I had the boat out a couple days ago :eek:

6. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

I have the same problem....Im addicted to fishing. If I don't get out once a week I start to get irritable!!! lol. I don' think there has been a week that I haven't been fishing this winter....really helps it go by....And yes you can get them s-eye's right now....in the bitterly cold weather, here is a pic from mid January (note the Ice on the trees...lol)...It was about 18* when I got him...by the time I got up to the car he was frozen stiff!!!! Winter does suck...but there's only 30 days left untill daylight savings!!!! It's almost over!

Attached Files:

7. This Winter Isslowly Killing Me. Tony

8. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Acklac, did your dog take that picture?

9. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

Grab some tackle and a rod and go to some water and make a cast. I know it doesn't sound like much but it is good therapy.

10. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

there is an auto-shoot setting on my digi-cam...I don't really like posing...but what else am I going to do...take a picture of it lying on the ground?..lol...gonefishin' that is what got me through winter!

11. We have a pole barn with a wood burner and we set out there all day yesterday having a flipping contest into a five gallon bucket. Has any body ever heard the song hello walls.

12. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i'm going cat fishing inside tonight..
    got a small toy mouse tied to an ice fishing pole.. going to play around and cast out to my cat this evenin to see.. thinkin about dippin the mouse in some catnip to kick it up a notch.. :p

13. I was sitting on my boat, in my garage, with my "rod" in my hand, the line in a bucket of water. Doris came out in the garage and said, " What do you think you are doing?"
    I answered, "Fishing." She said," Looks to me like you are just holding your rod in your hand, DUMMY.
    Soon, real soon, the "slaying" will begin.

The dog took the picture man. :confused: