close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Enough to make a grown man cry

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Orlando, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Went down to the basement this morning to get something before work. Noticed water running out of the bottom of the freezer. Someone didn't get the door shut and I lost 10 packs of walleye and a few packs of crappie! Who cares about the other stuff in the freezer. When it rains it pours, I had borrowed a friend of mines truck for work as mine is in for tranny service and brakes. Got ready to leave and it wouldn't start. Had to wait 45 minutes before I could get someone to come and give me a jump. Well wish me good luck I'm off to pick up my truck, hopefully I'll be able to walk upright after I get the bill.

2. Slikster

Slikster Shore Bound

{10 packs of walleye and a few packs of crappie}

Sounds like it's time for a spur of the moment fish fry

3. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Unfortunatly everything is wasted. Door must have been open for some time and fish wasn't very cold. I'm not taking any chances, they are going in the trash. I had food poisoning once before and it wasn't pretty. Now for a little detective work to find out who is the guilty one that didn't close the door.

4. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

we had the same thing happen to us not long after we moved into our house years ago.i went to the basement to get something out of the freezer for dinner and EVERYTHING was completely thawed out.
    all of our friends thought i was a darn good guy,calling everyone i knew and asking if they'd like a few bags of perch and walleye.we ate fish that night like we were going to the electric chair! :D
    i did get to exact some revenge on the freezer though.
    before we hauled it away i painted several bullseyes on it and had some fun target practice behind the house. :D

5. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

:D :D :D Stirring the pot...

UFM82

6. i had a freezer once that was plugged into an extension cord that was black and round and, unfortunately, the same diameter as t.v. cable cord. you guessed it, i had work done on the cable and the frezer got unplugged. one day i went to basement to do luandry and blood was dripping from the celing. it was like being in an hbo movie.

the folks at the homeless shelter got over, big time.

7. Yes food poisoning sucks and hard. I got it once because my girl was like when are you going to eat this bag of salad before it goes bad. So I poured the whole bag in a bowl and made one big salad. Well I woke up about 3 A.M. and was sucker than I have ever been in my life. Turns out the salad was bad before I got to it. Man I hope I NEVER get food poisoning again. I thought I was going to die I was that sick. I know the next time my girl asks me when I am going to eat the salad before it goes bad, I am going to tell her to throw it in the trash and don't ask again.

8. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

ufm,i guess i should have said all of our friends who eat fish instead of "all of our friends". :D :D :D stir,stir,stir!!! :D