close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

English Springer Spaniel (Hunting) For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Playbuoy, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

I have a male English Springer Spaniel who just turned 1 yr. old in August. He is out of good hunting stock from Iowa. I picked him up there last year. The breeder owned the mother and is already working with his litter mate. He is approx. 55 lbs. and is Liver/White. He is retrieving now and will be ready to hunt over this season. I would not be selling him except I have a 5 yr. old female ESS and she is extremely jealous. :mad:

I paid $250.00 for him and he has all of his 1st years shots/vet records. I'm asking $200.00 for him to a good home. He should hunt very well. The breeder uses his for ducks, pheasants, grouse and woodcock.

If interested please e-mail me with any questions at RLK0816@msn.com.

Thanks

2. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

Can you post a photo of the dog? I might be interested.
    Thanks

3. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

LV2Fish,

If I can figure out how to attach it I will by tonight.

4. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

No problem, I will be out of town next week so I will check back when I return. Thanks

5. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

Here is a photo for any who may be interested. He is a really large Springer. I believe he will be a great hunter with lots of stamina. I have hunted with my other Springer in Iowa, Michigan and all over Ohio for grouse, woodcock, pheasant and doves.

[​IMG]

6. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

i just could not bring myself to sell a pet.. especially a dog

7. chuckie

chuckie

0   0   0

tastic looking animal. i'm thinking......

8. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

I have spoken with my wife and we have decided that the most important thing is that Copper go to a good home. I want to stress that the only reason I would even consider giving him up is for the sake of my other dog.

My older Springer is not real tolerant of his teenage antics. If anyone is interested please let me know. He has papers and all of his shots. I just want to ensure he will go to a home where he can receive the attention he deserves - preferably with someone who hunts.

9. M.Magis

M.Magis

0   0   0

He's a good looking dog and I sure wish I could give him a home. However I have 12 Springers of mine own, and need to unload a few. ;) For anybody thinking about it, they make wonderful pets.

10. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

0   0   0

I will let you know, I really do want him!!

11. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

Thanks to those who responded. Copper has found a very nice new home. Thanks again. :D