close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Encore Muzzleloader for sale.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by doegirl, Jul 4, 2007.

1. doegirl

doegirl

0   0   0

Stainless/laminate thumbhole Thompson Center Encore, .50 caliber. Custom trigger job (2.75#), beefier hammer springs, and kick-eez pad installed. Length of pull 13.5". There are some slight scratches on either side of the barrel. There is no primer extractor with this gun. Leupold Vari-X1 scope ontop. $550.
    [​IMG]

2. Nice looking rig..and at a good price..if I were only into muzzleloaders:(

3. doegirl

doegirl

0   0   0

I had a couple members inquire about trades. I am not looking for any sort of trade for this gun. Sorry.

4. doegirl

doegirl

0   0   0

And a another thing. This gun is considered a firearm in the eyes of the Feds. I CANNOT send it directly to an individual. I must send this gun first to an FFL holder, and then the purchaser can pick it up. Stupid, but that is the law.

5. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

you can send directly to an individual as long as the person lives within the same state as you.

When a transaction takes place between two "private" (unlicensed) parties residing in the same state, there is no State or Federal record keeping requirements.

It is not necessary under Federal Law for a Federal Firearm Licensee (FFL) to assist in the sale or transfer when the buyer and seller are "same state" residents.

Also, it is perfectly legal to send firearms by common carrier or mail (handguns must go CC) between private parties without going through an FFL licensee, IF both parties are "same state".

http://www.atf.gov/pub/fire-explo_pub/2005/p53004/q_and_a.pdf

6. doegirl

doegirl

0   0   0

Thanks for the heads up, LittleKing. I did not know there was a difference between same state and interstate rules regarding firearms sales.:)

7. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

anytime! most people dont know the difference either... always here to help

8. doegirl

doegirl

0   0   0

The Encore has been sold pending payment. Thanks to all:)

9. jamiekeasler

jamiekeasler

0   0   0

I seen that you said no trading but i have a 3 1/2 ton central air condition unit that id trade or maybe you know someone in the market 4 one merhaps not to intrude but thanks but let me know regardless if it sells I love it and have wanted one for a while maybe some overtime will be in my near future! I also do windows doors siding tile ceramic laminate etc maybe a trade on home improvements