close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Emergency......Need help please

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fastlane, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

I have a very close friend who has been missing since 7 AM this morning. He is driving a Willis Heating and A/C service van. It is a 2003 Chevy, white with burgandy lettering on it. There is an LCD TV mounted on the dashboard which is a dead givaway that it is his van. If you see this van anywhere call the police. There is an APB out for the van. We have reason to believe that he may harm himself. Please, if you see this van, call the police and let them know it's exact whereabouts. Thanks. If you think you may have seen it anywhere today, let me know where and what time. we have reason to believe that he may have been headed to the Stone Lick Lake area or possibly East Fork Lake. But he could be anywhere. Thanks

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

I'll be on the lookout in my area. Good Luck to your friend.

T

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Okay, I'm heading towards Clifton & Price Hill tonight, I'll watch.

4. I'll be on the lookout and I let eveyone in my office know. I have a free night after 7:30. Is there specific spots I could check out for you? I don't mind driving, so distance doesn't matter.

5. catking

catking Banned

I'll keep an eye out Tom. Stonelick & Eastfork is my back yard as you know. Good Luck Buddy......... Rick

6. Lazzyfishingman

Lazzyfishingman How you work is who u r!!

i will keep an eye there since my rte covers lebanon wilmington and blanchester areas... Take care and God Bless

7. I doubt he will be in the Dayton area from your message, but I'll keep an eye out in this area too and let you know if I see anything, Josh

8. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Well, thanks everyone (esp. catking) . My friend called his father-in-law this evening and he is fine. All he would say about his location is that he is 3 states away. I have a good idea where he is headed but the main thing is that he is fine and he told his father in law to let me and everyone else close to him know that he is fine and he doesn't want to do anything to hurt anyone. He just needs some time away right now. But it is good to know you all got my back.

9. Pike

Pike

Good News. I hope things get better for him.