Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Bag'em and Tag'em
939 Posts
This Knee Jerk society is making my anxiety run amok. I heard they cancelled Cops too. I cant imagine what our military is going to look like. My kids are young 7 & 13 all I can do is raise a MAN and an WOMAN that can kick some ass. Its scary out there. We need a border wall around colleges

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
So I need to throw away any pics of myself or my platoon bearing arms that I have from Viet Nam??
Anyone want to take a guess of the death of Americans by ethnic percentage of Viet Nam or WW11?

·
2,081 Posts
So I need to throw away any pics of myself or my platoon bearing arms that I have from Viet Nam??
Anyone want to take a guess of the death of Americans by ethnic percentage of Viet Nam or WW11?

I know it wasn't what the popular perception is....I said when this flu $..t started that it was a test run to see how far they could go, welcome to part two....:mad:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Colion Noir actually made a really good point in his video about this. He pointed out the fact that even though gun control advocates like to say that it's only about getting rid of "military-style" weapons... they still tend to support things like this, despite the character being a model of a law-abiding citizen who doesn't own an AR-15, but a shotgun, which he uses exclusively for hunting ducks and rabbits.

Because the issue isn't about "military-style" weapons at all. That's just the excuse to get their foot in the door. It's about disarming the people in general.

·
The end is near
7,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I heard they took Yosemite Sam's pistols away from him also.
Somewhere they took down a statue of George Washington for crying out loud.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.