Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got a new Bubba li-ion electric knife and it's time to get rid of some of my older ones....

1)practically new mr twister salt water. SOLD!

2)Hamilton Beach,with case,and blades.This more of a kitchen electric.Also comes with slicing guide and blades. $5 obo

3)Rapala (gray)110v and 12v.This is not the heavy duty model.The trigger sticks but it functions well.When set on 110v,it has slightly less power that it does when set on 12v.Blades come with this. Also has small cuttingboard and molded case..Sportman's guide lists it for $75 non member/$67.45 member. $20 obo.

Located between Huntsville and Bellefontaine oh.
Technology Electronics Electronic device Wire Cable management

·
Registered
662 Posts
Before you sell your old knives, you might want to consider keeping one of them. I bought a Bubba electric knife last summer, and it didn't even last half the year. I'm back to using my old rapala and am looking into getting an american angler knife. Good luck!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Before you sell your old knives, you might want to consider keeping one of them. I bought a Bubba electric knife last summer, and it didn't even last half the year. I'm back to using my old rapala and am looking into getting an american angler knife. Good luck!!
I'd keep the mr. Twister at least. 25 years ago I found a green yellow power head in the trash at work. Cleaned it up and bought new blades. It has cleaned hundreds of fish over all those years and still keeps on slicing. Buddy just bought a bubba unit and shall see how it lasts.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've still got plenty of them.I may have that mr twister sold.

1 Academy which is a rapala knockoff 110v that quits when she gets hot. I wouldn't unload this one on anyone.

1 Ozark trail 110v that I bought from Walmart last year for $15. The handle is near identical to the girth of the bubba handle.She will be my backup.

1 Newer dropdown blade style B&D somewhere hiding in garage.

1 vintage GE that is a dream but no blades. Those and the vintage B&D were the best electric knives ever!! Not anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts