close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

electric fillet knife deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by freyedknot, Jun 21, 2007.

1. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Got one! Thanks!

Never dealt with these folks... hope they are on the up-n-up.

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

How much was shipping? I didn't feel like giving them my credit card # to find out.

3. KaGee

Shipping was $5.99.

I used my PayPal account. Came out to $19.84.

4. Tried to order one and got some flaky gal that had no idea what she was doing.:confused: I finally gave up, hung up, called again and was able to place the order with someone else.:) Thanks for the "heads up" Van.

5. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i have baught quite a few things from them. and there partners . sportsmans guide and dirt cheap .

6. I just ordered one, too. Thanks for the tip, Van!

7. How well does this model knife hold up to the ultra?

8. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

So...were you guys satisfied with tthe product? Anyone try the 12v one

9. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

i have one that i bought at wally world and i have no complaints about it at all

10. KaGee

Haven't received mine yet. Will report on it when I do.

11. KaGee

The knife just got here. I will double check, but it appears to be the same knife I could have purchased new at Walmart for $19.97. Will report back later.:confused:

12. KaGee

Well, somedays you get the bear, other days the bear gets you. They got us on this one, sort of. This is the same knife that WallyWorld has for $19.97 new... 110 or 12volt.

13. The ad says "refurbished". If it is in fact refurbished then the one at Wally World wouldn't be the better deal?

14. Received mine yesterday and used it to clean six walleye and three steelhead. Operated great and the tooth desing used on the blade is superior to any other I have used.:)

15. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

So I can go get one at Wal-Mart for $20.00? I'll go pick one up there, it'll make my wife happy. The last time she went to carve the Turkey the electric knife had fish scales on it. OOPS.

16. KaGee

Yes, pick up a new one. There is nothing wrong with the knife I got, you cannot even tell it's a refurb other than it came in a brown box.

Found spare blades here for $6.00. Think I'll pick one up while it's available.

17. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

oh well, $20.00 delivered is still a deal to me.