close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

El Paso TX

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by roadman, Jan 21, 2005.

1. WOW!!!

I may be getting transfered to El Paso.

Does anyone know if there is anywhereto fish out there?????

2. see how far you'll be from Lake El Salto. Might want to buy some 25# test before you move.

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Whoa thats way to close to Mexico for me :D

Doesn't look like there is a drop of water out there!

4. THERES WATER DOWN THERE JUST DONT DRINK IT! :D
    I LIVED IN HOUSTON FUR A COUPLE YEARS AND FISHED A FEW LAKES. GREAT FOR SNAKES,BEES,GAR,ALLIGATORS O-YA DID I SAY GREAT BASS FISHIN IF THE CRITTERS DONT GETTIM! :eek:

5. Take lots of bottled water with you! Good luck and keep us posted :)

6. Roadman I was stationed ther for 2 years in 1960 & 61 unless things have changed i feel for you. NO water just boondocks and sand & sand burrs and a few sage brush blowin around. The only plus is there is no humidity they use to have a contest on the Radio to see if you could gess when it would reach 7 percent. The only good thing is Mexico is close not much else around. Good Luck Fishguy

7. One of our bigest customers is moving to Mexico. My company won't move there but we have to move close to keep their business. I'm hoping for New Mexico or Arizona instead.

I will set up the plant and manage it. Should employ about 20 people. I'm kind of looking forward to it. Time for a change of scenery. Nearest lake I can find is 120 miles.

If I don't like it out there or the wife doesn't like it I can come back this fall and let someone else take over.

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

buddy, you'll be back in ohio.. :)

9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

El Pesto? Fergit it senior' Take yer shootin' iron with ya'. Ya' mites be ables to bust a few Prairie Poodles! :D Raider

Oh yeah, one more thang, shake yer boots out real good every mornin'

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  10. catking

catking Banned

You have the Rio Grande right there in El Paso ;) take up cattin.......... :cool:

11. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

At least you won't have to put up with the Winter weather. :)

12. I'll go out and help set the equipment up and get it running But I'm not gonna move there!!!!

I'm not racist or anything but the white population is 2%. I'd have to learn spanish just to get along. I also heard they have gangs out there like LA and New York. I'll stay where I know who my friends are!

Now if I can get away from all this overtime!!