close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

eeked out a limit at kelleys island today

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by pik-n-fin, Feb 2, 2005.

1. went out with Reel Magic's man Eric today (thanks a million fellas). had a great time. started out by mouse isl. but it was muddy so Eric didn't waste time and got us out to kelleys as fast as he could and we did pretty well. a lot of juniors ( a couple were very close to legal, 14 and three quarter inchers). just about everyone had at least a legal one with some guys getting a few more. i managed to luck into a limit. for me, it was all jiggn spoons until late when i finally started to do better on the jiggn raps. i caught almost all my fish as a result of the flasher. when i saw one up high, i'd bring the bait up and bang. or some times i'd see one on the bottom and i'd try to get the fish to chase the bait off the bottom and, bang. didn't go bang everytime but enough to get 6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nice fish!!! Looks like some good eaters you have there.

3. Did U Say Your Having A Fish Fry! :D :D
    Good Catch.

4. yeah all good eaters today, no buicks. that's the way i like it. got too many buicks already in the freezer. only problem today was having to weed through the yugos (little ones, in case nobody remembers the yugo).

pik-n-fin