Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick report:
Nice herd of fish NW of crib in 53-57fow. Almost due north of Gold Coast. Large confusion and kevorkian, small dipsy w/rings, 3 setting, 170-200 back, 2.5-3 on gps. All fish 18-21".

Good luck and be safe out there.

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
We hit the 55-56 FOW area northwest of the crib. Lots of fish out there right now.

I gave you a shout around 3:00, Bob, and got no response.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I missed ya Het. I headed in around 10:00 after I got six. Before I ran in, I shared what worked/location on 68.

Hooked up with parmaangler at dock about 11:30 and ran back out.....we had his fish by 1:30 and were off the water by 2:30 or so. Never put more than two lines in the water all day. Great bite!

We were fishin the same area.....probably would help if I leave the radio on huh!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ez.....fish elsewhere....Het and I took ALL the fish out of that spot today!

Good luck....be careful....they were jumpin in the boat today!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Great day out there with Bobinstow! I was amazed at how quickly we limited. Now if only the steelies were biting! Anybody been finding any lately?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yep, Give me a shout and I'll fill you in!!! I'm hoping the weather holds on for a few hours. Taking a 5 man crew, need 30 quick ones!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
We fished NE of the crib & got our 24 pretty easy too. Only thing we didn't catch a fish on was a harness. Caught about 20 white bass trying to get dipseys down & jets. It was a fun day except we still couldn't find the perch. We tried that first.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hey, Bob way to go save some fish for me.
What a turn around in the fishing compared
to a couple years. Lifes good when the fishings
like this. Makes you feel like all the money you've
spents been well worth it. Anybody going to be out
friday?

Bill

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not to mention the 20 mph winds, hail, and severe thunderstorms they're calling for tomorrow.

Het.......................hail.........................you ain't tryin to discourage anyone...........are you?

Hail, it wasnt that bad!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts