Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PeerlessII Cleveland
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not sure if septaheader is a real word but this is what it was. While we were trolling 8 rods NW of Cleveland a 20 jet went off with a steelhead and then both down riggers fired. 4 guys in the boat and 3 steelhead on! While we were fighting the steelhead, 4 more rods released. We landed all 3 steelhead and 4 walleye. First time I've had seven rods go at the same time. What a blast! This all happened at 7:45 and the rest of the day was just as good. We had 20 walleye in the boat by 10:30. Spent the rest of the day concentrating on steelhead and trying to upgrade our walleye for the Edgewater tourney. Caught and released at least another 20 walleye and 9 steelhead. What a day!!!

Attachments

·
I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!
1,428 Posts
If you're just "Making Up Stuff" you could call it a Predatorheader!

Since it was all Predator Spoons & Harnesses doing all the damage.

I'm just saying.......................

Dixie Chicken

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
Way to go Tom! Nice clinic you put on out there this weekend, just awesome, I need to get out with you for some steelie drag screamin action before they bounce for the summer! Or we'll take my rig up to wheatly late summer for a 20-50 fish day! 26 miles from Catawba!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Nice going Tom.

I asked you before about getting some of your spoons. I'm loaded with cranks, got a good arsenal of blades, but do not have much in spoons.

Before I go load up on spoons, I'd like to know where and how I can get some of yours to include with my spoon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts