Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday night fished Edgewater/Cleveland. Started at 5:00pm in 40 fow straight out of Edgewater and headed east. Trolled to in front of the stadium and back towards the Gold Cost. Picked eight nice fish in the deeper water, all 6-8 lbs. Deep Diving Renoskys 50' to 125' back at 1.7 to 2.0 mph, GPS. After dark we did the best in 30 fow in front of Edgewater. Shallow Divers Renoskys 30' back, same speed. Smaller Fish in closer but good numbers. The guys casting off the rocks did good both at Edgewater and E. 72nd.

Tight Lines!

Fish-Crazy: Virgil

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Good job Virgil!Thanks for putting me on fish!

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
15,947 Posts
thanks for the posting. i cant make it up to edgewater till next monday, so i hope that program still works. ill have to use reef runners, i have no renosky's:mad:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just glad it helps out. hopefully my lower unit will get fixed soon enough, so I can be back out there.

Tight Lines!

Fish-Crazy: Virgil

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Virgil I will be going out of Edgewater Friday morning.I have an empty seat if you would like to get a fishing fix.PM me before 8am if you are interested.My boat is old but the motor is strong.
Sorry to hear about the motor.Did you hit a log at night?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Peerless and others.

I will be out Friday Eve/night, hopefully by 6:00PM at the latest. Feel free to give me a call. Anyone else too. I will probably be a little west of most as I will launch out of Rocky and start a little east of there.

reo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts