Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to stay closer to home today and launched out of Edgewater. Lines in at 645 got 5 relatively quick in 38’ at the beginning of condos 65-75 back on bandits. Bite slowed for a bit and ended up in 40’ and came to the red and white buoy(perch net?/sail boat marker? I’m not sure) just west of apartments and it fired back up. We limited in no time, and fun fished 4-5 more passes and picked up at least 1 each time 75 back was the magic number. Blue chrome, Sunspot, Humblebee, and 2 new stock colors I tried were the hot colors Electric Zebra, and Peacock. I called out on the radio for boats to come over which some did, but none of them came n as close as I was so I hope they had some luck as well.
Now comes my dilemma 1 more day of fishing for me for awhile do I go to Avon/Lorain for big fish or Cleveland for quick fish? I’ve had a fun week with my brother, and friends on other boats, and those who took the time to help me while I was out I’m very grateful. Good luck to all you fisherman.
Fishing rod Jigging Recreation Writing implement
Musical instrument

·
captainhook
1,042 Posts
I heard your call. Thanks for your info. I dont have any bandits or boards. I caught 3 with a husky jerk 14 off of a dipsy. 1 on orange edge spoon. 2 small ones on blueberry muffin. Terrific marks on the screen all morning but we never got into the right program. Seemed like Bandits are the way to go now days. Gotta get my hands on some of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts