Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday night was fast and furious at Edgewater, got 12 in about 1 1/2 hours. Renosky Mirror Image Chartreuse and Black Shad, Fire Glo Green/Chartreus, Joe Pirates Purple/Pink, Wonderbread and Blue Shad. All shallow divers 30' off the board, 1.4 to 1.8 mph.

Tight Lines!

Fish-Crazy: Virgil

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
The bite along the shoreline was amazing that night. I got 5 in about an hour. Tonight was a different story. We saw probably 5 caught all night. Pymybob made the trip up and got his first walleye from the rocks.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wednesday fished Edgewater/Cleveland again. Fishing was very steady. Day program in 30 to 40 fow: Renosky deep divers Mirror Image Purple, Pink and Black Shad, also Joe Pirate deep diver Chartreuse; 50' to 123' back, 1.7 mph, GPS. Night program in 7 to 20 fow: Renosky shallow divers Joe Pirates Wonderbread, Chartreuse, Purple/Pink, and Firetiger. 30' back 1.7 mph, GPS.

Tight Lines!

Fish-Crazy: Virgil

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Nice Job Tom!!!! that's some nice looking fish hanger there.... it was getting difficult trying to hold 6 fish per person last year on your boat!

Congrats on the hawgs........

see ya out there soon !

Frank

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Bite is good! Didnt pull any doubles but some real nice fish! Short inside worked good with blue dogs. Best side of Cleveland Id ever seen! :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Had a good night myself. Made up for a dismal afternoon in some of the thickest fog I have ever been out in. Had on two double and one triple.
Landed only 3 of those seven though:eek: Boxed 10 total for the night with almost all of the activity from 8-10:15PM. All came on shallow cranks with no certian one standing out

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Nice work Reo... sounds like alot of work for all by yourself!! im sure you had a blast!

Good to see ya out there..

Im sure we will see ya soon!!!!!

Frank

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
It was nice to see you guys out there too as it is cool to work together to figure out the puzzle.

Had a Lake Erie newbie out with me last night which was better than being alone in the boat for a change. I kept on telling him to be patient and that they would turn on, made me feel good when the rods finally started and kept popping!!

reo

·
85 Posts
Fished Edgewater Friday 25'-45' past Lakewood park and out towards the crib and back in again. fished from 6:00 A.M. until 10:00 A.M. Lots of big marks laying right on the bottom but not one taker. Ran deep divers mirror, husky jerks and rapalas 50'-120' back, 1.7mph. tried upping the speed to 1.9 then 2.2. Switched to 20 & 30 jets with shallow diver mirror image, drop weights and even tried the downrigger right off the bottom. Even switched to stinger spoons. First time out this year, had my dad and bro with me and the lake was beautiful. I guess all the eyes pigged out at night and siesta'd the day away. Maybe when the water warms a bit. Oh well, you know the old saying about fishing and work...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts