Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope the culprits are reading

Three boaters parked illegally with their trailers near the bathrooms turning the launch and retrieve traffic into a nightmare

To bad no employee exists to take traffic counts for available parking spots, but those in the wrong

Relax and do the right thing

·
Boat name: Reelin n Dealin
687 Posts
The rangers were happily ticketing for incorrectly parked vehicles at 72nd street today. Hopefully they headed over to Edgewater afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hope the culprits are reading

Three boaters parked illegally with their trailers near the bathrooms turning the launch and retrieve traffic into a nightmare

To bad no employee exists to take traffic counts for available parking spots, but those in the wrong

Relax and do the right thing
they were there at 6:30 too when there were plenty of spots left out past the permanent bathrooms. Just LAZY A$$ - all about me doucebags!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Also what bugs the heck out of me are the people that park their car in the trailer parking area. Taking up an entire spot. Just plain ignorance. Some people are so lazy it is ridiculous. I'm not sure if it is laziness or the people are really just that stupid?
Yes I am talking about the Edgewater launch as well. Never fails that 1 car or truck will be parked in the trailer parking area, pretty much every time I am their. Simpletons

·
Registered
452 Posts
I never liked going to Edgewater to launch my boat in the past for the reasons mentioned. It is a great spot to launch with lots of space to park but when ignorance comes into play the area becomes frustrating to those trying to negotiate it with a trailer in tow. I stopped using Edgewater when we couldn't get off the water because launchers wouldn't let anyone out. On this day there was a Marine Warning posted so we headed back to Edgewater to get off the water. A storm was rolling in and 20 minutes later it hit Heavy Rain, High Winds, Hail, Lighting. I had to force my way into a ramp to get out before it hit. I switched to E 72nd up until a couple years ago. Now I have a slip at a marina. Thank goodness and I love it where I am at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts