Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Permanent Part Time
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any tournaments going on that we can get into?:) 12 lbs plus
Caught her today in 40 feet of water, small dipsy,125 back on a large oil slick stinger.Trolling about 1.8-2.2.httpjavascript:void(0) javascript:v.../photopost/data/500/thumbs/2_pounder.JPG[/img

Daytime bite.11:00 am

·
Registered
662 Posts
Any tournaments going on that we can get into?:) 12 lbs plus
Caught her today in 40 feet of water, small dipsy,125 back on a large oil slick stinger.Trolling about 1.8-2.2.httpjavascript:void(0) javascript:v.../photopost/data/500/thumbs/2_pounder.JPG[/img

Daytime bite.11:00 am

Tourney cash would be sweet!!!! Maybe then you would consider getting braces!!!!LOL;) Nice fish Donk!!!

G

·
We were fishing west of Vermilion. Trolling east of Castle in 33 - 37 feet of water. There was a pack to the east of us. I will be out again sunday evening will stay out past dark. New moon the fish should be hitting.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nice fish. Got my 1st Fish Ohio of the year today to. 10.2 Lbs 29.5 inches. Just out of Beaver Creek.

·
Permanent Part Time
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes we got a pair of 19 inchers on the Renoski firetiger run on a small dipsy ,#2 setting 80 ft back.We fished till it rained which was about 2 1/2- 3 hours.
Would like to thank my friend Matt who convinced me that it would be a spoon bite.And Hippy for a great net job.The fish was hooked on the side of her lip so we only had one shot at her.

·
Permanent Part Time
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know I gave the fish to the netman.The big ones take up too much freezer space.I prefer the tenderonies.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Donkey, Got her on a harness behind a #1 dipsy back about 70ft on a 3 setting. Took a couple of other good eaters on spoons and had one break my leader before I got the big one. That was a harness also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts