Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trolled edgewater for about 3 hrs. last night, got one right before dark nothing after dark. Did get to meet Kgone, Freyedknot, and Viper 205 at the ramp when we came in. Nice to meet you guys, hopefully see you again soon. Since I'm off work for the next few weeks I will be back up for sure, hopefully catch more fish next time.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
It was also good to meet you, glad you came up and talked to us after seeing the parking lot mobbed with OGF stickers, all OGFers should have one there boat/truck/suv so we can hook up and network, we do it online we should do more of it on the water whenever possible, always nice to meet new guys and put faces with screen names.

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Who was giving the bogus weather report that nite

·
useless poster
8,806 Posts
not sure but i did not care for it. and it may have been true ,just might have missed us. it did kick up fast and then lay back down when we were at the ramp.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
Someone did mention a storm in Lorain on 68, I did see a lighting near Lorain, after hearing of it on the radio I wanted some sort of confermation so I radioed to Viper 205 to check the radar on his verizon cell phone which is always right on the money it's saved our butts a couple times now, he said there was a big storm cell to the west, it was there, it stayed south and didn't move into the lakewood area were we where fishing. So yes there was a storm and no it was no bogus. Storm or no storm....do you always listen to what guys say on the radio, I take it with a grain of salt unless I know them or I hear or see something myself, I saw the sky lit up big time way west so I radioed to get the real story, if your unsure turn your marine radio to the weather and turn off the BS chatter.

·
Registered
979 Posts
i was fishing e. 72nd last night off the pier. there was a very large thunderstorm about 10 mile out in the lake around midnight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts