Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Edgewater with some of the best walleye guys in the state last night. Worked hard for 3 nice fish. Biggest 28". No pattern at all. 1 on 10' lead shallow, 1 75' shallow and 1 deepdown?? Like I said not pattern. Caught 1 HUGE sheephead with that new Dixie Chicken spoon!!!

Another boat was there, sorry I dont remember your name but Tom was your partner. I was nice to meet you! How did you end up?

Thanks Virg, DC, Isic and Jgone! Good times!

Be Safe
Tim
BushPusher on 68

·
I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!
1,428 Posts
In order for you to catch a sheephead on the Dixie Chicken spoon you'd have to own one. You have been on the "Do Not Sell to List prior to it's production.

Jgone? New handle?

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
What time of the evening or night was best?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yea kgone thats my budy tim being smart again. yes it is Jay J-fish remember tim your last name begins with k

THERES ONE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Too bad those 1-3 footers forecasted were more like 3-5 footers, or maybe they ment 1-3 foot white-caps. Fished Lorain on Friday and got eleven, would’ve been better to be able to go there on Thursday. Don’t worry Larry, once the “Dixie Chicken Spoon” gets going they will run out of stock on them. By the way, when I get mine in, I want them autographed!

Tight Lines!

Fish-Crazy: Virgil

·
I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!
1,428 Posts
Funny stuff guys! I'm just to tired to respond after fishing about 21 of the 34 hours I was at the Turtle Creek Outing with The Marathon Man "Big Johnson"!

He damn near killed me!
Snoore............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts