Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went 1-1/2 miles out of edgewater at 6 am - finished at about 1:00 with a 4 man limit - fished from 38 to 45 fow - 65 back on 20 jets 45 back on 1-1/2 setting #0 dipsey and 65 back on 3-1/2 setting #o dipsey - all fish on ole petes spoons and one on his crawler harness - shrimp and bad boys money took most fish with confusion taking a couple.

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice job on the eyes! Looks like you had a good time. Are two of those spoons the Erie Dearie Silver Leaf style or are my eyes deceiving me? I bought a bunch up at the BPS in Chicago this past winter on clearance (the deal was too good to pass up). I haven't really given them a chance so far (tried only one of them for a short while in my four trips out so far). No confidence in them yet. Are these types of spoons usually very effective for you? It looks like they sure were on this trip. I guess I'll have to give them more of a shot next time out.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Nice, very nice..

that is a Great Pic of you guys!!!!

Cleveland is on fire.. just like the Cavs!!!!

Frank

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jobu - yes ole petes silverleaf spoons - they have caught me alot of fish

fishon - we were getting off the lake about the time you guys started (if you was with k-gone) i heard kevin on the radio and tryed to talk (i dont think the radio is getting out) - talked to freyedknot but he was real close to us.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks for verifying that. I seem to have trouble prying myself away from the old standbys. I'll have to give them a fair shot next time out.

·
3,317 Posts
Hey Bob, great goin, there gettin them all the way to ash, I'm gonna pull the boat sunday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts