Ebroidery

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishers of Men, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Anyone local here do any Ebroidery? I need some stuff done.

2. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

pm sent i know someone that does it out of their home

3. Matt Plapp

Matt Plapp Matt Plapp

go to zonkshop.com He does all our stuff and sponsors Bill Lowen as well.

4. Ive used,
    Computer Stitch Designs
    1414 Henn Hyde Rd NE
    Warren, OH 44484
    (330) 856-7826
    for years. She does all our uniforms at work and I've had lots of other stuff from her. Toxic just had his Boat Seat Covers embroidered with his logo.
    She might be a little closer to ya.

5. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Yes, she did a great job on my boat seats. I don't have the seats back from the reupholstery shop are I would post a picture for you. And she just stitched my name on a uniform shirt for me as well. Her prices are extremely reasonable.

6. Theres a place up in the Falls on Bailey Rd. They were at the Falls outdoor show last year. I had them do some shirts for my business. Very reasonable.

7. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

United Sports Apparel in Medina did some work on my tournament shirt. (330) 722-0818 Dave Bricker.

8. Fishers of Men

Wow, what a response. Thanks guys, I guess tomorrow I can make some calls.
    I need stuff done an so does my son.
    Thanks again for all the quick response.

9. Fishers of Men.... Storage on route 14 1/2 mile east of lake rockwell....
    I had them make me a couple of hats do a great job ...

10. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Fisher"s..............Just a short hop up the road (STREETSBORO way)on 14.....Called ROUTE 14 STORAGE owners are Anita and Jerry Schmitt....and they are first class people....... Do excellent work ........... Tell them Jon Sr. says hello..... Stop and check out their work.........

11. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Hey man......should have given you their phone number.......so you could check out their hours of business...........330-296-0084

12. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

great lady down in Fairlawn

Embroid Me 330-666-6600

the other website is www.d-zignsinc.com

I got this info from Gary Zart she did his tourney shirts a few years ago, I'm getting some stuff done from her next month. they have a new type of color transfer not embroidery but very sweet.

13. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

My wife and I do embroidery, screening and vinyl cutting in Dennison near Tappan Lake. 740-922-9661

14. Fishers of Men

Man, thats a ton of choices. Thanks again everyone, I guess my work is cut out for me! I'm going to check with the closest first so it will be easier to work together.

15. This guy does OUTSTANDING work. I would recommend him to anyone.

16. Bassboy883

Bassboy883 Frog This

A-1 sports in Wadsworth does all my stuff and they do a great job. It cost me $5 to do my last logo, that depends on how big the logo is and if you have your own digitizing though.