close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

EBay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CountryKat, Sep 24, 2007.

1. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Does anyone here have a Ebay store or list stuff on EBay? I would like to start selling my walleye and bass lures along with my fishing poles. Any help would be appreciated. Not sure where to start.

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

any specific questions that you have? Kinda hard to tell you all about ebay stores, there is too much to tell. Have you started by reviewing the documents about stores on Ebay itself?

flash--------------------------out

3. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Yes I looked over several things they had. Only problem is, there is so many options. I am not wanting to have several hundred listings at 1 time, nor do I want automatic relistings and updates when someone looks at my lures. I just want to list some lures (walleye and bass) with a few rods. I might even talk the wife into putting some of her scrapbook items on there. With the combination, I'm not sure if a store would be in order or not for the price. I'm sure it would generate a couple hundred a month though. Guess I'm just looking for ideas.

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i think you have to have at least a certain amount posted to maintain a store. i recently sold quite a few items on ebay. it is a good way to sell stuff without leaving home. it is hard to make a profit unless you get a deal on what you are selling, especially when paypal is taking a small cut of your profit. selling 1 lure at a time would not be your best bet. if you list a package deal with multiple lures would be best. i would wait and try in spring though!! fishing items will be hot then.

5. What do you have to sell, I am always looking for stuff? Is it already listed in the ogf market place? Send me pm or post what you have maybe we can save you the time of using ebay.

6. checked the market place and didnt see a listing. just wondering what kind of rods you are looking to get rid of?

7. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

I would like to get my account set up first. I know it is not looked upon litely for me to talk about my stuff on the forum. I will get with the mods and see if they would be willing to carry my items in their store and try to get something set up on ebay. I wil post some links of my pictures later, if it is ok, of my lures.