close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ebay listing rates??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by freyedknot, Aug 24, 2007.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

anybody ever try selling a small boat on ebay? the final cost was $100.00????? how do you sell a 12 ft boat and give ebay $100.00??? thats robbery!

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

price of listing is based upon a few factors. First being the sale price of the boat. Secondly, and most importantly is all the extra bells and whistles that you include in your ad. Such as, frilly borders around your post, adding bunches of additional features that make is look pretty is basically what raises your listing price.

flash-------------------------------------------out

3. take it to the county auction barn , in harrisburg oh , ran by kiko auctioneers , on fri nights you can find most anything there , boats cars ,etc , they have about 5or more lines of goods brought in fri morning , by people , they have two auctioneers going , one starts at each end of the rows .in about two hrs its all over , some good deals some iffy. but its alot of fun you never know whats gonna show up . www.kikoauctions.com . i think thats it.

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

ksu, i know the rates. what i am saying is:it costs $100.00 to sell a small $400.00 boat. thats highway robbery.

5. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Better off selling a boat like that through craiglist.org or through the local paper, bait shop etc. ebay takes a good chunk for vehicle transactions.