close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

East Side Tour I

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by saintmathew, Feb 28, 2005.

1. I wanted to kind of give our buddy some props and ask you all to keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He has been pretty down with health problems and they are pretty serious. this Sat. all of us met up with him, as he called us to an eastern trib where he was hitting them left and right. Very few of us caught A fish. I caught weeds and sticks and snag fish. This man landed 18 different sized Steelhead and two lake run browns, right in front of us! He deserved it! Way to go buddy.

[​IMG]
    31 1/2 inch Steelhead!!

[​IMG]
    Beautiful Brownie!!

Most of the fish he landed were all over 27-29 inches, nice day, cold , but nice day.

SM

2. WOW nice fish... I wish him well...

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

and what's wrong with him? I asssume your'e speaking of the man in the picture unless that you?

4. This is my friend and OCBS brother, Bob. As far as his health problems go that is for him to mention, not me. Just keep him close in thought and prayer if you do that. He is a good friend of Inspector's as well.

SM

5. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Thanks,

I thought he may have been Argee. We know so many names but so few faces. I wish him well.

6. i ran into that guy two weeks ago on the chagrin! small world---he seemed nice enough and gave me a few tips. wow...hahahha thats funny

7. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I haven't met him, but I wish him well, and am praying for him as well. :cool:
    He's some fisherman.