close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

East Harbor

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassmaniac, Jul 1, 2007.

1. bassmaniac

bassmaniac Fish now, sleep later

Went to East Harbor yesterday and caught some dandy largemouth. All in the weeds. Just went through flipping tubes and creatures in any hole I could see. Find the weeds that are more like a canopy where the fish can roam around under there instead of the thicker stuff and that's where the action is. Hang on to your rod though because the they were just absolutely crushing it.

2. Awesome, I think I may have walked past you on the path. Me and my buddy asked you how you were doing and you said you caught some bass and you had a brown creature on it looked like. Were you there towards the evening?

My buddy and I were using top-water frogs and buzzbaits, and were doing pretty well also. We didn't catch a ton of bass, but the ones we did catch were pretty nice.

3. Funny, I was in there for about an hour or so on Saturday. Caught a few bass, but we were just coming in off the lake to kill a couple of more minutes. You are right...they were in the weeds. We were in a fish and ski if anyone saw us.

4. bassmaniac

bassmaniac Fish now, sleep later

I was in a grey 16.5' Venture bassboat. We got off the water about 2:30pm. Mazurick's was a joke. I knew it would be busy, but it was nut's.

5. Ah, never mind then. I was fishing from shore. The water is pretty clear, but there's so many weeds!

6. I fished East Harbor on Thursady and Friday and caught some bass and nice perch in the weeds. I wonder why more people don't fish there.

7. Gas Prices? :D