Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a ramp in east harbor that you can launch a 17 foot boat? I don't care if it cost a few bucks but looking for something in east harbor. State camp grounds say it for campers only looking to go bass fishing as soon as the season opens. Looked at the one on the lake Mazerik I think, but don't want to run on Erie if I don't have too. Might go on a windy day so If you can help thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tubuzz2,

Tibbles marina has a ramp that will handle a 17 foot boat and it puts you right in East Harbor. I just launched my 14 footer there for the first time last week and they charged me $6.00. I think they charge by the size of the boat, so a 17 may be more. We did ok for largemouths, but it's really getting weedy in the harbor. You'll pass Tibbles before you get to the street Mazurik is on. It's fairly close to Highway Bait.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Like was said...Try Tibbles...But I launch my 18 ft flatbottom all the time at Mazurik and run into the Harbor though...Long as it ain't crazy rough I doubt you have a problem at Mazurik.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts