close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

East Harbor 4-10-04

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by tpet96, Apr 11, 2004.

1. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Well..fished East Harbor again today with Crappielooker. Water was cleaner than yesterday, but not nearly the numbers of fish as last weekend still. Need some warm nights I believe. We managed 3 fish. 2 for me, and 1 for ak. All on Ak's new bait. Like I told him......I don't think it's the bait, I think it's the color of the bait. Gives it a distinct difference between the bait and the bottom color. We'll see though ;)

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Here is the small mirror I landed yesterday.

[​IMG]

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Here is the common I landed.

[​IMG]

4. Are you guys having any problems at all with weedy debris on the bottom? I'm going to have to check out this new secret bait Ak has started using...

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Yeah, they are a pain. You just have to search until you don't find them :) As for Ak's new bait, the only place around here to get it is Chicago :D

6. catking

catking Banned

AK's new bait is probably Chiago Pizza dough, just taking a stab at it LOL !!! CATKING

7. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

we get to see pics of the fish but not the bait. Come on guys...

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I really think its the bait that Ak is using, i used bread a good bit on Saturday and only got one run on it.

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

and it was a bass!!!!!. :p

10. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Tim......Every person has to have their own secrets in the trade ;) We'll tell you after the East Harbor event. Better yet......we'll show you.......and you'll have to figure out what they are :D

11. crappielooker

can I please get a head count for those who will be coming on friday night??
    thanks..

12. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

that bass rocked Ak, I'll post the pictures asap.

13. catking

catking Banned

Hey crappie- cwcarper and his woman are coming friday night. Don't count DA KING !!! out either. By the way, I know your freakin little Chicago bait, figured it out LOL !!! I'll see if I'm correct. CATKING

14. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

ill tell what his secret bait is... for a price!

15. PAYARA

PAYARA THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

you boyz can have your secert baits,the pasties
    seem to like them :D

16. catking

catking Banned

Payara - :D I'll still walk away with the biggest carp at East Harbor :cool: CATKING !!!

17. crappielooker

king.and then you'll suddenly wake up and find ..it was LAST years news.

18. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol, i can't wait till next weekend, should be a blast

19. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Man oh man. Da KING!!!! Thinks he's going to walk away with hit again. Well KINGLESS....... Mr. 2003 Ohio Carp King will be in the ranks just to make sure you DON"T again this year ;)

20. catking

catking Banned

That freakin "Ringer" you carpers brought in from overseas to do DA KING in will be there :eek: I say GREAT !!!! Bring on all that bull, cause I'm takin no names this time around. What did Payara say yesterday........."DA KING clowns with seasoned carpers at their own game" ;) something like that. See, he is a young man, but wiser than most :cool: This is gonna be fun :p CATKING.