close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

East Fork Saturday And Sunday 6/26 & 27

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mcmd8700, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Hit EF at daybreak Saturday, and could not get into smallies or whipers. Although I did have some whipers surface near me at the saddle dam, but I missed them on topwater. Went back to a marked crappie hole, and pulled about 25-30 strictly on tube jigs and roadrunners, with maybe half being keepers. Left the water around 11:30.

Sunday I hit the water at 7pm and fished until 9pm. Had to test a new prop, so I fished for only an hour and a half. But I did manage about 15 crappie, 6 being keepers. Even put my wife on some with the tube jig. But the clincher was a 16 inch KY Bass that hit my little tube jig. It took some time to bring in on 4lb test, but it was fun. It was fat, and weighed in at almost 3lbs.

Shad everywhere!

2. catking

catking Banned

That's a real trophy !!! I heard the whipers are hitting very early in the AM amd very late in the PM on live shad in 15' of water or so. CATKING :)

3. I wish those Wipers were more consistent on the jumps like their White Bass relatives are. But I guess the trade off is bigger fish.

Any by the way, it was nice to finally meet da king on CJ Brown last year.

4. catking

catking Banned

Ok, now you got me . PM me your old GFO name :D You guys change your names and this oldie can't remember dung :rolleyes: I'm sitting here going over who was there last year :D I'm getting a freakin headache..DA KING !!!