close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

East Fork or CJ ? Any opinions

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by www.fishinlog.com, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Hi All, I am considering going out Fri July 2 to either East Fork or CJ. I have only been out once this year and that was East Fork last Friday caught only 2 Hybrids 19.5 and 17.5 inchers on bucktails. I have not been to CJ this year. This steady weather pattern should be good for either lake. I know at East Fork I may catch bigger fish but less in numbers, where at CJ brown the fish will be smaller, but the numbers will be greater. Any opinions?

Mark

2. fshman_165

fshman_165 CJ Eye Hunter

Well i'm kinda biased, I'd say CJ, due to the multispecies bite going on now. Eyes are just on right now. I could not make it to the lake to fish today, but I stopped by right when a good friend of mine got off the lake. He went through 5 dozen crawlers today :D Had 4 nice keepers ALL around 19 to 20 in.

3. catking

catking Banned

Nice to see you on the site fishin.com !!! I enjoyed your reports the past couple years on another site. CJ Brown sounds like the place to be right now. Good Luck !!! THE CATKING !!! :)