close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

East Fork hybrids

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by redhawk fisherman, May 16, 2004.

1. Any body catching any wipers yet? Thinking about trying my luck this Sunday, if there isn't a regatta! :mad:

Danny

2. I wish they would start turning on too. I was maybe going to go on saturday. So far i have went twice this year for them, and both times have not caught squat :mad: . I hope they start turning on soon, i want to catch and release about 50 in a day. I have heard that is possible.

3. Danny,

Was there Sunday, (didn't know about the regatta), couldn't hit the beach for wipers so we bass fished. We got 5 largemouth, 13" - 16", worms and cranks. Tried trolling at noon and got one small wiper on a rattletrap. Wipers were up first hour after daybreak around the campground ramp but couldn't get launched in time to target them (whole other story, first time out this year). I'm hittin Cumberland this weekend, let me know if you get into them at East Fork.

Larry

4. Larry,

I saw you posted on Fishin.com. :mad: Nice job on largemouth at EF. I will probably try dragging shiners under balloons and on down rods. good luck at cumberland. I can't believe you would rather not be there Memorial day weekend getting pounded by cruisers and cigar boats. :mad:

Danny