Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please clear something up - bow hunting during antlerless muzzleloader season is legal- I have read the book and website but do not see anything that refers to being only able to take antlerless deer. Can I take a buck during antlerless muzzle with a bow or do I have to follow the muzzle rules ?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
"It is legal to bow hunt during this weekend,but no bucks may be killed regardless of hunting implement".
Seems pretty straight forward to me.
Sent from my VS870 4G using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That article was written on 9/16/13. The odnr website and regs book did not state that at all. They seem to be breeding a culture of ambiguous knowledge. The point of the books use to be to state the rules but now they do not seem to include the important facts .

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
That article was written on 9/16/13. The odnr website and regs book did not state that at all. They seem to be breeding a culture of ambiguous knowledge. The point of the books use to be to state the rules but now they do not seem to include the important facts .

Well I'm not sure what will make it clear for you. It's stated in many places if you look for it.http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/1501:31-15-11

1 - 10 of 10 Posts