Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up early this morning with Riverbum on the Lmr. He was kind enough to tie up a few ''lucky'' streamers for me and deliver them straight to the river. Third or forth cast produced a NICE Small-mouth :) Probably the nicest I've taken this season. Also caught a few White bass and a couple small hybrids
I had to be home early and left him still Swinging Streamers on the river and before I got to my truck he sent me a picture of a ''much'' better Hybrid taken on a freshly tied streamer. Nice job R.B. and thanks for the flies.
Water clarity was fair,{starting to rain as I type:mad:} I could see a large white streamer several inches under the surface---but the river seemed to be a few inches high.
Hope to sneak back out P.M for a few hours, depending on how much precipitation we get.

Attachments

·
Registered
937 Posts
Those are some nice fish fellas. I was out for a bit myself swinging a black and blue clouser. I thought with the muddy water it would be a good choice of colors but I guess I should have gone with the white and chartreuse. You live and ya learn....

·
River bum
298 Posts
Looks like the river may be blown out for a few days now ,
glad we got to get out this morning !!

that smallmouth was a PIG
Congratulations!!!!

I think those flies may be lucky
that was the third big bass
caught on one this year

Now if we could just get a pike, or
musky on one I'd be happy,happy!!!!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.