close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eagle creek outing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigjohn513, Apr 19, 2005.

1. July 23rd

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. Aug 6th

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  3. Sept 3rd

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Sept 10th

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Sept 17th

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Ok guys...I need some help
    The Eagle Creek outing (and pigroast) right now is set for Aug. 6th...the problem with that date is US Cats is having a tourney out of Tanners creek (just west of cincinnati) and alot of the regular folks who come to the outing will be fishing that tourney and would not be able to make it to Eagle Creek
    There are no cat tourneys in the area (that i have herd of) on july 23rd...but the problem is i have a pigroast to do that weekend,,,so do i build a second roaster (something i want to do anyway) and hold it on the 23rd or do we move it to september???

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

how about the 30th of july?? :p
    and yup..it doesn't matter to me when either.. :)

3. The 30th of july is also bad for me...lol

4. catking

catking Banned

I'll stick this at the top for awhile. I see 3 votes for the 6th of August :confused: That date is not good for about 15 regulars at this event............ CATKING......... :)

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

September, the fish should be hitting by then

6. catking

catking Banned

If my comment looks like I'm trying to sway votes.......People HANG for that type of stuff ..... :D I was merely pointing out , hell , I don't know what I'm pointing out.... Bigjohn 513 - Why is August 6th even on that list.... :confused: ....Rick ...................:cool:

7. the only reason aug 6th is on the "menu" is thats the original starting date...btw the 23 of july pig roast (the other one i had to do ) is over there wont be a wedding...lol

8. Either of the early September dates work for us. I have a family reunion that first weekend of August.

Barry

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

10. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

is out for us. Rumble on the River is that week. And it will take a week to recover. :rolleyes: Any other date works! :) Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  11. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

September is out . THE HAWG FEST.is in september :D

12. the hawgfest is in late september..im cooking that one too...lol

13. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

But I can say that I don't think that there is anything set in stone that far out. End of July, August, September, whenever. Just post it once it has been decided. Can't wait to eat too much of John's pig again. YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Schedule it and we will come... And I SWEAR I'll bring stuff this time. LOL

UFM82

14. firecat

firecat Larry Lange

and just maybe some of the bigger catfish will cooperate this year and I will bring in a boat load for everyone to look at and then we will release them into the creek. Then maybe crappielooker could hook one and see what a real fish feels like. Just kiddin ak I love to fight them big ol carp.

Larry

Oh yeah I don't think there is any way you can't eat too much of that pig I know I was stuffed last year.

15. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

LOL... larry.. real fish ehh?? :D

16. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Depending on which weekend is chosen, da Chick and I will try to make an appearance this year. And yes John.....once the date is set.....if it does not fall on a day already booked....we WILL be there :D Just awaiting on the decision.

17. Well someone needs to pic a day so that everybody can plan for it.As with all things some people may not be able to go because of busy lifestyles :)

18. The only weekend bad for me is the August date. I have a family reunion that Sunday and there's no way I'd be able to make it home in time.

I talked to John last night in chat and he figured he'd leave the poll run for one more week while he was in Alabama then look at making a decision when he got back.

19. yea i'll be back on the 8th and we'll figure it out then, so be sure to vote if you havent