close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eagle Creek Outing 2004

Discussion in 'OGF News and Events' started by catking, Jun 26, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

bigjohn513's annual " Eagle Creek Outing" will be held July 30th thru August 1st. This years event is sure to be the biggest yet.

Where ? Located in Ripley Ohio, at the Eagle Creek Marina Campgrounds.

Take US 52 either east or west , depending on where you are coming from. The entrance is right off of US 52 in Ripley. You cannot miss it.

This year will also include a pig roast,something bigjohn513 does quite well.
    Saturday ,July 31st will be the roasting of the pig ;)

This area has a boat access that is very easy to launch and tie up your boat. Bank fishing is good, and is located on the banks of Eagle Creek.

What to Bring- Please bring a chair, your own drink & if possible, a side dish to include with the roasted pig.

Cost- Free to all members of the OGF and family.

The Campgrounds does have a shower house and is indeed very nice. If you are planning on showing up, please leave your name and what type of side dish you will bring(we will not hold you to it :D ).

Finally, this area of the Ohio River is free from most heavy boat traffic and bardges. Eagle Creek is a great bass creek and this section of the Ohio River is good fishing. Thank You, and I'll edit your names to the list of people coming when you sign in....................CATKING !!!

2. catking

catking Banned

#1- bigjohn513 & wife
    #2- Catking & wife
    #3-roadman -maybe wife
    #4 fastlane & family
    #5 crappielooker
    #6 macfish &family (total5)
    #7 truck
    #8 Ski & wife
    #9 Fish4Bass
    #10 UFM82 (JEEZE US !!!)
    #11-Doc & Lynn
    #12 Brian & Rachel
    #14 Larry
    #15 Josh
    #16 DavidWS10 & Freddy..........
    #17 Action,Wife & 2 daughters......
    #18 skipjack & Ron........
    #19 Gary..........

3. Please add roadman to the list I will deffinately be there the 31st and will try to bring the wife..If she's not interested in fishing that day she may be interested in a romantic boat ride on the river. :eek:

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Humm! now there's an idea Roadman. If the fish aren't biting maybe she will :D

5. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Count me and the family in. I haven't been to an outing in forever and I am making sure to hit this one. Anyone have a spare seat or 2 in their boat???

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

you know i will be there early to get the party started..put me and rover on the list.. :D and we will be camping there..probably starting on the 29th..

7. Count us in me , mywife and 2 kids, How do we go about getting a camp site? oh i forgot 3 kids( lilakfish)

8. catking

catking Banned

We usually have most of the river front space taken up. People pitch their tents throughout this area. Campers? I don't know. bigjohn513 will have to address that issue. CATKING

9. she has room for campers...tents are $12 a night and campers are $14 and they do have water and electric

10. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

I'm supposed to be roofing a house that weeekend, but I'll try to get down there at least for Saturday :) I'll know more as the time approaches.

11. I will be there sat,should be able to bring mac salad if wife is not to busy with new grandbaby.Or I could try to make it myself :eek: Don't know if I am camping yet or not?daryl

12. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

please also put down my buddy ski and his wife..i dont think he has found us yet since the days of the "other" site..
    thanks..

13. Put me down I'll be there. Hopefully my comp. will be back on line before long .

14. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

Haven't made it to one yet, but maybe this will be the year. I won't be on vacation, building a deck, working at the office or without a boat this year so I think I may be able to attend. LOL

What to bring? How about some fresh baked home made rolls with butter?

I'll try to make it. Maybe even catch a fish or two. And yes, I will have an extra seat for the evening. At least for now.

UFM82

15. catking

catking Banned

I'll add you Rick and Craig. The rolls sound rather good :D DA KING !!!

16. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Put Doc and Lynn, Brian and Rachel, Larry and Josh down bringing a camper and two boats..............Doc

17. i wont know for sure till the week before but the wife and i would love to be there.

18. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I try to make all the outings, but I have a tournament on the 31st so I wont be there.

19. catking

catking Banned

Added the latest names, sorry about the delay. I don't see some familar faces????? Only TWO weeks guys and gals !!!!! THE CATKING !!! :)

20. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Freddy and I will be attending. I don't know if Connie is coming or not. She and my step-daughter won't be getting back from Warren Dunes til sometime Saturday.