close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eagle Creek Outing 2004

Discussion in 'OGF News and Events' started by catking, Apr 25, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

Hey guys and gals- bigjohn513(host) has informed me that this years grand event on the Ohio river will be takin place July30-August 1. This is one of the nicest outings of the year. There will be a pig roast, and plenty of bank and boat fishing. There is a boat ramp in this area. Eagle Creek is located in the town of Ripley,Ohio on Rt.#52. You cannot miss this area. There is a huge sign that says " Eagle Creek Boat Ramp" There will be camping also. If you plan on attending, please leave your name, and who will be coming with you. A side dish is always welcomed ;) You hear that TRUCK :cool: (Wifes macaroni salad was killer). Leave a note as to what you will be bringing. I'll be bringing the wifes deviled eggs and baked beans. See you all there. Thanks bigjohn !!! Whoops- bigjohn told me to make sure that the CAG carpers were invited, plenty of carp in the creek ;) DA KING !!!

Here's a running list I'll up-date for those who are bringing something.

CATKING- Eggs and Baked Beans.

2. thanks catking,
    i know that this year will be as fun as always and i know the carpers already have there events planed out but i think they would have a good time as well
    lets make this a great time at eagle creek

3. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

You plannin on stinkin' everyone out of there so you can finally outfish everyone aren't ya! Two of the most potent ingredients of natural gas known to mankind. But I plan on making it this year!!! ANd I'll for sure bring an appetite :) :) :) :)

4. I'm gonna get there this year!!

Tired of you guys having all the fun, I'm gonna be in on it!!

5. catking

catking Banned

Be GREAT if you could make this event Tom !!! Sit around the fire and tilt a few cold ones back ;) This is a great event that bigjohn puts on every year. Oh yea, it's really close to DA KING's birthday this year :cool: Sounding good already............. CATKING

6. catking

catking Banned

Now roadman also :eek: DA KING !!!

7. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

After consuming loads of deviled eggs and baked beans, I think sitting around the fire may be a fire hazard! But I really do plan on making it somehow this year with the family. I had a great time at Cowan and from what I hear, the Eagle Creek outing was way better.

8. its not a party untill roadman gets there

9. I'll be making the trip again this year. Had a great time last year. lots of good food and good people. mabe I'll even get a flathead this year :) Hey carpers for a few dollars I can show you were there's a mountain of chum put there last year by a certain carper, no names mentioned [AK] :D

10. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

heey..thats my birthday ..i'm in also..

11. catking

catking Banned

Is that a hint Crappie :rolleyes: DA KING !!!

12. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

I might just bring my tent and stay a while this year.:) I don't know what I'll bring for food but I'll come up with something.

13. Possum pie sounds yummie :D

Sliprig

14. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

I missed this one last year...with the wedding and all....I am gonna try to bring the whole clan down this year for maybe 4 days of camping and fishing fun. Will no more when the wife can find out about vacation....my kids will be up from Atlanta.

Mitch

15. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

There will be a party. I will be there. :D:D John Im bringing a special present for you to use.. Its a suprise though :eek: :D ;) Had a great time last year. Although I do have to admit after using the Kings cat rod that very well explains my curse for the rest of last year lol.

16. catking

catking Banned

Do ya blame DA KING !!! on your lack of knowledge of cattin :p THE CATKING !!!

17. This year is going to be iffy for me,daughter is due to have a baby last week of july.Talked to wife about it last night,if everything isn't too wacked out should be able to get a side dish and still be able to show up.Don't know yet?Daryl

18. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Lol.. King I didnt blame the knowlege on you.. Just your catless curse. Is that why you jumped on the carp band wagon. :D:D;) Lol Sorry couldnt resist that one. Looking forward to seeing you down there again.

19. catking

catking Banned

Enough said :cool: Carp are next on the list, But I've already caught a 42 pound grassy :cool: DAKING !!!

20. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

I can't wait for this year's Eagle Creek outing! However, I may be going "stag." Connie said if it's real hot, she wouldn't be camping, although she will come out for the Pig Roast. And this year, I'm bringing my boat. Fish4Bass, are you bringing your boat down again? We might need to go up the creek again for bait.
    :D