close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eagle Creek camping this weekend

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigjohn513, Jun 14, 2005.

1. hey folks,
    i'll be heading down to Eagle Creek to do some camping and fishing this weekend...the weather is going to be great with high's around 75 and the low's around 55...i'll be there friday evening...if your wondering where to camp this weekend its only $14 to camp there waterfront with water and electric ...its 20 plus at most of the state parks in the area

2. Where is this eagle creek camping? camping used to be the only cheap thing we could do as a family to get out of the house for a while. now it is starting to get up there in prices.

3. catking

catking Banned

The very southern part of SW Ohio in small town called Ripley .... THE CATKING !!!

4. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

Don't expect me but I "may" come down that way. I've been wanting to roam a bit on the river for a while and I may just drive down your way Saturday. We'll have to see what happens.

Remember the boat? White and Teal ProLine center console. Keep an eye out for me if I drive by.

UFM82

5. sounds good craig...if your timing is right i might even have some bbq cooking up