Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few braved the NE winds and caught some fish last night. Stayed to long too BS at the ramp but did pull these galls. Three on a 8in Fire Tiger Rapalla and three on a clown X-rap. All 40 back. SLOW but worth the trip!

Attachments

·
Banned
544 Posts
....i casted from the small horseshoe last night from 1:30-5:30am......got 3 and lost another @ the net. matching pair of 27" & a 22".
i never found it to be fast & furious there. might get a couple three quick, but then u have to put your time in to get the rest........if.
a great fishery right there though.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya its pretty cool! Lost the big fish when it crossed the other three boards. Had a couple pull backs but pretty tough in 3 foot waves. Even the yellow birds caught fish. They wanted the rattle bait. Mix that with the florec. yellow and fish on!

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Did you stay inside the breakwall or did you venture out into the open lake for the 3 foot waves?

·
useless poster
8,804 Posts
fished edgewater friday night from 8 till 12,all the way to the gold coast no no hits ,no runs no errors. the west end had a lot of floating debris.and the water was a bit stained.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I only have an 14v so the word VENTURE isnt in my text book! Not up there. Most the waves were the size of my dink!:confused: :C

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
were there last night and tonight fishing off the rocks. caught one last night, hit 3 today. lost one at the wall due to faulty netting practices. big fish today was 31 inches. :B oh and a nice sized rock bass.

how long will this casting for walleye last?

·
Registered
176 Posts
:mad: Hey guys, just a little food for thought for the Gordon Park (Cleveland OH) fisherman, my bud Tom was fishing there one day & night last week and when he called it a night and returned to the ramp to he found his truck & trailer missing. There’s seems to be an unfavorable element in that area so by all means get yourself some sort of theft deterrent ( The CLUB or some other steering wheel locking device) so that your rig is there when you get back. Imagine, getting back in after a day of fishing being ready to go home and you can’t, not to mention trying to figure out how to get the rest of your stuff back home especially in that state of mind. Hey Tom, good luck with those insurance guys. :eek:

·
I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!
1,428 Posts
That does SUCK! For those it'sbeal's buddy and for those of us that fish there.
Hope things turn out well for him.
it'sbeal PM sent to you.
By the way the club is junk! Don't waste your money.
DC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts