close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dublin Ace Home & Garden Closing Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by fishintiger, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Here at work we got word that one of our tenants is closeing their doors for good. Starting this Saturday (2/23) and running thru Thrusday (2/28) Dublin Ace Home & Garden located at Avery Square will be clearancing out their inventory. So if you are looking for a new mower, or any lawn tools this is your chance to save a few dollars and get to spend it on fishing tackle. You could even save on that new grill for your cookouts this summer.

They are located at:
    7040 Hospital Drive (Formerly Perimeter Loop Road)
    Dublin, OH 43016

Get there early for the best deals. They will be starting at 50% tomorrow morning getting down to 80% on Thursday.

2. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

I was there Sat. Man.................CRAZY!!! Did find some nice deals. They started with 40% on Sat, 50% on Sun, and 60% yesterday. Today is 70% off the store and Wed / Thurs. is 80% off the entire store.

Most prices looked to be a normal deal (not marked up 50% to cover savings). Some looked a little high.

A buddy was there last night and pickings are getting slim in most aisles. Depending on what you are looking for is the key.

I was checking on grills (which seemed to be priced a little high), they even had one there with "ACE" cut into the grilling surface, all stainless for $24,000!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: I don't know what else it had going for it, but for that price it had better butcher, cook and serve that steak!!

3. Glad to hear you found a couple of deals. You'll just have to go back on Thursday and get that grill for 80% off. :D That's a little pricey for a grill.

4. Gobi Muncher

No kidding!! I thought some of the 8 & 9 grand grills were a bit much, until I saw the price on that baby! I may try to head over there tonight to see if there are any scraps left.

5. Gobi Muncher

Not a lot left last night. A buddy and I went and picked up a boat load of steel and aluminum.........total was around 1550.00 and ended up getting it for a little over $300.00!! Today is the last day and I believe they are closing @ 5. There was still quite a bit of plumbing, pvc, and threaded pipe left as of last night.

6. yeah , i stopped in around 430 on thursday. walls were pretty much bare except for plumbing fittings and lots of bolts. they didnt have any boxes of bolts though, you still had to buy most by the piece. I got a good deal on a bunch of valves and black iron pipe fittings for a smoker i'm building.

3 guys were in one checkout line with 2 or 3 grocery carts overflowing with PVC and galvanized fittings. the poor people behind them never moved for at least 45 mins as the poor checkout guy had to individually scan each item!

thanks for the tip.