Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fish against the fish...
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to get away from these providers. Anyone know of a service where I can just get dsl service at home. Don't need any frills or super high speeds. Just sick of having to call and negotiate a fair price every six months... No need for a home line or cable.

Anyone have an alternative suggestion? Just want to stream a movie every once in a while or surf. Nothing crazy.

Js9

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
if you live in a place that has good cell signal...3g/4g...you can opt for the mifi route and do pay as you go or buy a plan....4g speeds are faster than anything you could get dsl or cable at the moment. its about $35 a month for 4 gig. i use it with 3 other users and we only use half that. im not a big downloader so that plays a big role...we mainly just have normal browsing and youtube

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
if you live in a place that has good cell signal...3g/4g...you can opt for the mifi route and do pay as you go or buy a plan....4g speeds are faster than anything you could get dsl or cable at the moment. its about $35 a month for 4 gig. i use it with 3 other users and we only use half that. im not a big downloader so that plays a big role...we mainly just have normal browsing and youtube

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Same here...I can't get internet service where I live, so I had the mobile hotspot capability enabled on my smart phone. I am a casual browser and sometimes work from home. I generally use 3-4 GB per month. 4g service is great, plus when I'm at camp or anywhere else, I have my internet service with me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts