Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Mapex Venus series drums. Five piece kit. Remo Pinstripe heads on all toms. Aquarian Super Kick head on bass drum and Remo Powerstroke head on snare. Pearl P-100 fast kick pedal on bass drum. I do not have a drum throne or any cymbal stands or cymbals. I have a set of hi hats that will go with them but no hi hat stand. An old cowbell and a set of worn sticks will also be included. The heads are pretty worn but are playable. I did some trading for these drums and never really played them much. The former owner was in a band and used these to gig with. He removed all the coverings so they would have a natural finish and change colors under the stage lights. They could be recovered if you don't like the natural finish. I am asking $500 or trade for a good running 3 hp outboard.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No drummers on here, huh. I'll take $450 or trade for a 3hp outboard. These drums sell new for well over $800 and the Pearl pedal over $200. This a great deal!!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last bump, will go to craigslist tomorrow, these need to go, will take $400, bottom dollar, you can't beat this deal anywhere!!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on now, that jersey cost me almost a hundred bucks.:p

As bad as I need to get these things moved, I just can't let them go that cheap. I would be losing way too much, besides, what would I wear to the games next season?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope didn't make that one. I only make it to a few games a season. I go to a Detroit game and was also at one of the Nashville beatdowns this past season. Those are some sweet seats you were in. I usually sit center ice about 20 rows up when I can get the tickets. One of these days I'll be able to afford season tickets. Go Jackets!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, I've been saying that for some time now. We have lots of good talent just need a little more in the net. I think if we could get a goal tender in the same caliber as someone like Patrick Roy then we would be hard to beat!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts