close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Droppin in to say Howdy!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Buckeye Bob, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob rrbski, The Happy Carper

HI all...hadn't been here in awhile and figured I'd drop in and say howdy. Sure have missed chattin and fishin with ya....the grind won't be for much longer though. Anywho....heading up for our annual Alaska trip next weekend to visit with our son and his family. The grandson's and I have a bet on who will catch the largest lake trout. We're taking my son's boat out to Lake Louise for a few days camping, fishing and good old male bonding :)

Here's a couple pics they just sent me from a weekend trip they took there in June. Guess they all caught some pretty nice ones....one of the pics is my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter's first laker.

Good fishing all....all the best to you and yours

Bob
    Have a Great Day and Better Tomorrow

Attached Files:

2. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

good to hear from ya bob, I was wondering what happened to ya. the Alaska trip sounds great, I know you'll have a great time. Let us know how ya did.

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

glad to see you're still around,bob.i'll have to come out and do a little buckeye carpin' with you after you return from "heaven" :)

ps....................got room in your suitcase for a stowaway?needs to be a big suitcase :rolleyes: :D
    pps.................enjoy the trip and family time :)