close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

dropper jig?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by y-town, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Does anybody know what a dropper jig setup is? What knots to use for it? Is it good for icefishing? What is best for icefishing? Would like to go icefishing but inexperienced at it. Went 2 or 3 times & froze for nothing : (

2. ohioman76

ohioman76 Avid Crappie Hunter

You need to PM member Big Daddy. He is like the ice fishing guru of the forum. Where you at in Youngstown? I work in Boardman. I will try ice fishing for the first time this year. I think I am going to go to the ice fishing event in presque to learn from the best.

3. boardman also cornersburgh area

4. work is slow for me , working 32 hrs, might have time to get out ???

5. ohioman76

ohioman76 Avid Crappie Hunter

Have you ever considered joining the Navy. I've been in the Navy for 9 years now. I love it. Easiest paycheck I've ever made. Full medical and dental. Free housing allowance. No worries about being laid off. I made E-6 a year and a half ago so I cleared $50,000.00 this year. Thats good money for never going to college. If your interested in a new career field let me know. I can set you up for an interview in my office. The only thing better than being in the Navy is fishing. I will retire when I'm 39 so I want to be a professional fisherman. Thats why I'm saving for my boat.

6. iwdavefish

iwdavefish Fishin' Fanatic

The Marine Corps delivery service.

7. catlover

catlover Banned

50 K...Damb...I got out in 77. I was an E-5 with a line number for E-6, at that time there was about 20 month wait to sew it on. My base pay was about $490 a month. In those days a busboy made as much as a staff sargeant.

Catz..

8. Lets see join the navy. Not see a woman for how many months at a time ? Sorry pal I was in Korea when the fleet came in. I dont ever want that HUNGRY of a look in my eyes.