close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Drink's Anyone

Discussion in 'OGF Kitchen' started by PoleSnatcher, Dec 16, 2004.

1. one shot Jager
    half can of Root Beer

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

back when i used to drink heavily, i used to chug Jaeger mixed with all sort of things.. for example.. combine a good size shot of jaeger with..
    1.. Bawls or Red Bull..
    2.. good quality COLD sake.. hot sake are too harsh.. talk about the stuff that dropped me like a rock..lol
    3.. a nice short glass of ice cold beers ..
    maan.. wth was I thinkin'..?? :D :p

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Skip and Go Naked: A case of beer and 1.5 gallons of lemonade. Repeat as necessary. It'll get any party roarin ;)

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Man that just sounds nasty. Beer and lemonade? Really?

5. This is my wife's favorite drink

Pour in blender:

A handfull of ice (I don't like frozen drinks) Add more if you want them frozen
    8 ounces of your favorite Tequila
    4 ounces non diluted Triple Sec
    2 ounces orange juice
    6 ounces diluted lime juice (1.5 ounces water/4.5 ounces lime juice)
    (You can use a mix if you like, but most suck compared to diluted lime juice, so experiment)

Blend until mixed well
    Garnish glass with sea salt and enjoy.

I make these for my wife and her girlfreinds all the time and they LOVE them. Taste great and sure to make your face numb after only a few glasses :D

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

1 pint glass
    1 Bottle Leinenkugel Red Lager

Pour and slam the last 1/4 of the beer in the glass to form a 2" head at the top. Awesome beer :D

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Actually, it's not that bad after the first 10 or so :) It does look like toilet water at a truck stop though.

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

mmm mmmm shake.. picturing that should make it go down even better... :eek:

9. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

I'll second that motion...one hell of a good beer

10. ice cold budlight, 2 6500 c3's and some shad...and to really make them taste good a full moon

11. Take one can of frozen lemonade.

Instead of 4 cans of water, use:
    1 Can (or more ;) ) Whiskey (burbon preferably)​
    3 Cans 7-Up​

Goes down easy :cool: ...and does the trick..... :eek:

12. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

One bottle Absolute Vodka. Double shots on ice with a touch of 7up,a few drops of triple sec for color. Chase with ice cold Tecate! I absolutley guarentee you won,t make it to work the next day!! :D LakeRaider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  13. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Raider, I will second that. A few of them and you won't care!

14. raider

I've made it to work pretty bad before. I may have to try this one

stoush

Sounds good, I smell a summer drink

15. thats about as good as it gets. what we taking to eat with that? :D

16. anything from hot mets on the grill to a pizza from the local marina...but a bag of chips will do in a pinch

17. Pour half a pint of cold Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold then fill rest of pint with cool Guiness poured slowly over a spoon. Beers will stay separate if done right. AWESOME!!!!

18. Crown Royal on the rocks. :)

19. catlover

catlover Banned

Brain-I haven't seen one of these in years.

Take a jigger sized glass. Fill three-quarters with a clear high proof liquer(strawberry schnaaps works well). It has to be a 100 proof or better. Slowly fill it most of the rest of the way with Baileys Irish Cream. The high proof will cause the Baileys to congeal, suspended like a brain in a specimen jar. For a real treat, drizzle of few drops of pommagranate juice on top for a bloody brain.
    How does it taste? For me, by the time I'd even consider drinking one-I probably wouldn't even remember.lol. When I was in the hopitality industry,we would get "Macho" guys ordering one to gross out friends and companions.
    Catz

20. Although I'm a beer, martini guy, this recipe I found on another site sounded interesting. I think I'll give it a try before spring arrives.

1 Ib cinnamon ball candy
    fifth 151 proof rum
    Fresh cider

Dissolve the cinnamon candies in a small amount of hot water. Pour this mix into a gallon jug. Add the fifth of 151 proof rum. Fill jug with fresh cider and mix well. Let sit for 20 minutes before serving.