close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dream Trip Winners

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lundy, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

The trip winners from the Hawg Fest

BKR43050 - FreebyrdSteve's walleye trip

Blance - Ezmarc's walleye trip

Fish 4 Bass - Lundy's (my) smallmouth trip

Congratulations to the winners, I know you all will have a great time and catch a bunch of fish. Please take some pictures and give us a report on your trip.

Thanks to Marc and Steve for donating these trips. These trips will I'm sure prove to be a very valueable learning experience for the winners, and they just might catch a walleye of a lifetime.

Kim

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Congrats to all the winners hope you enjoy the trips.

3. I want to thank everyone who put together the raffle and those who contributed the trips. I am thrilled to be a winner. The hardest thing to do was select from the list of trips. I had real interst in each trip but opted for Freebyrd's trip so that I could accommodate my Father-in-law and my boys. I am looking forward to the trip and will be sure to post details from it.

4. I too want to Thank everyone for the donated trips, and the ogf staff for putting togather the hawg fest. Great time and some Great trips. Can't wait to get after those smallies. :D

5. Brian (bkr43050) and I talked today and we are targetting next Sunday Oct 10 for the trip. Looking forward to taking you and your sons and their grandpa out catching...
    Steve

6. I can only echo the feelings already expressed by bkr43050 and fish 4 bass and say "thanks guys for all the work you put into putting on a great event and to those offering the trips your generosity is greatly appreciated."

Barry

7. I like the sound of that.;) The family is getting tired of my fishless expeditions so they will really appreciate me bringing some home.:D All the fishing I have been doing lately has been bass so this is a great change.

When I got home last night all the boys wanted to talk about was details of the trip. The are very excited as they have never been on the Big Pond. Neither has my father-in-law. It has been about 10 years for me.:eek: Therefore, I think this will be a very memorable trip for all of us.

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

congrads guys! looks like a great trip

9. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Congrats guys! :cool:

Take plenty of pictures!!!
    :)

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Congrats also from here. Hope you all have a great time, take lots of pictures and take dramamine before you go out. Hate to see you get sick and not enjoy your day on the "Big pond"

11. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Congrats to evrybody that won. You guys will have a blast. Good Luck and Have fun

12. catking

catking Banned

Congratulations to all of you guys !!! A very special THANK YOU to those who donated their time to make this happen. You guys are the best. CATKING