close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Downtown Get your Mett's!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappiebub, Aug 2, 2004.

1. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Randy Kroger in Wintersville and Steubenville is now carrying Mettwurst. You will have to check your's to see if they have them. They are in the sale flyer this week 2 for $5. Riesbeck's had them when they opened for $1.99. Now you don't have to drive to Catkingville to get them. :)

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

AAAAAAARRRGGG, not close enough to Columbus, where o where can I get these little firecrackers in Columbus?

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

ahh..i had one of those last week..its awesome..i'm comin over to get some C-bub.. ;)
    any orders from capt.?? :D

4. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

5. catking

catking Banned

Through a contact down here in Cincinnati, I also found HUDY DELITE !!!!! This is like the mecca of outdoors food. Hot metts, Cincy Brats and Hudy Delite beer......... The place and contact MUST be kept secret, cannot have a rush on this beer. downtown would drive a freakin truck down here to buy all of it :D DA KING !!!

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

where the heck did you find hudy's delight?? i drove on I275 from fairfield to east gate, and stopped at every gas stations and liquor stores on the way and they all said they don't have any.. :confused:
    let me know where you found them at..

7. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

I know where there is some Hudy Delight, but I ain't tellin. Gotta save it for Catking.

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I remember getting a met as a young child at crosly field, but I cant remember what it tasted like, simular to a brat?

9. catking

catking Banned

Hey flathunter- The two are not even close. Cincinnati Style Bratts are white, really white. The Metts are dark red and coarse, where bratts are smooth in texture. These Bratts can only be found in Cincinnati( not to be confused with Johnsonville, them aint real bratts :D )but like crappiebub said, the metts are making their way across Ohio. Metts can be mild, hot or freakin "GET ME A COLD BEER" hot :eek: .......Great eating. Bluegrass, Cincinnati Gourmet & Hillshire are popular brands..THE CATKING !!!

10. I'll check the Krogers here but I'm going to Cinncy(Florence Ky) Sat and the Biggs store will see me :D
    though Riesbecks has the hot ones I want the hotter than hot metts :eek: and also the hot beef metts that blue grass meats rock think I'll get a pack of the Brats try them ,plus need some Grippo BBQ chips got my Husmans chips last week on the way to Indy if I can now just find the Hudy Delight Sat it will be like hitting the Daily Double at the track Cinncy Food Rocks!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

11. If you ever get to Zanesville Riesbecks right off 70 (7th st Exit) has them