close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dont Try This At Home

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ARGEE, Aug 9, 2004.

1. I HAVE BEEN PUTTING NEW LINE ON MY TROLLING RODS..I ALWAYS PUT A GOOD SNAP ON THE END OF MY LINE...SOMETIMES,WHEN I THINK OF IT, I PUT A DROP OF FISHING GLUE ON MY KNOTS..THE OTHER DAY I COULDNT GET THE CAP OFF ON A TUBE OF GLUE...SO I TRIED TO TAKE IT OFF WITH MY TEETH...AS SOON AS I DID THAT I GOT SOME GLUE IN MY MOUTH..WHOW,WHAT A TRIP THAT WAS...AS SOON AS I FELT IT I THOUGHT MY MOUTH WAS GOING TO GLUE SHUT..I PANICKED AND WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND GOT MY TOOTH BRUSH OUT AND STARTED TO BRUSH OUT THE GLUE..I COULD FEEL IT ON THE BACK OF MY TEETH AND TONGUE..ANYWAYS IT TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO BRUSH IT OUT..FISHING GLUE I HAVE IS THE SAME AS SUPER GLUE.. :( :eek: :mad:

2. Glad I'm not the only one to glue my mouth...............or other body parts

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Looks like ya might of got some of the glue stuck on your shift key too ;)

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

I did that once as well, came about a second from gluing my mouth shut. When it hit my lips they stuck together and I ripped em open before they sealed. Just used water which did no good, didn't get on my teeth but all over my lips and face. Was pickin and peeling glue for a couple of days. never again.

Bill

5. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

solution; "honey,could you come open this glue for me?" :D

6. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Well at least your not sniffing the glue. . . . or are you?

Ha Ha

Good story and lesson learned. :D

7. Is it cheaper then polydent? Didn't Corey say he lost his teeth is his Happy Birthday thread? :D :eek: :D

<<<<Once again, Row v. Wade ducks for cover>>>>

8. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

that was a good one.

9. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

LOL FISHMAN!!!!

Argee...just be glad it wasn't liquid nail. That stuff can hold aircraft together.