close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Don't forget about the Kimbo fight 2nite!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ParmaBass, Oct 4, 2008.

1. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Hopefully Shamrock makes him tap in the first round.

2. NO!!! It's not going to happen tonight! Shamrock took a "header" in practice today, resulting in six stitches above his eye. OFFICIALS won't let him fight!!! Darn it!

3. ParmaBass

What a bunch of crap..... Now some creampuff will step into the ring on a few hours notice and Kimbo will look like a stud.......BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. I usually don't go out of my way to watch the fights on TV but I did happen to change channels right at halftime of the OSU game. I caught Gina Carano's interview and fight. I'm a fan now. She is freakin HOT!!!

5. corndawg

corndawg Go Bulldogs!!!

14 seconds in the first round and Kimbos seeing stars on the canvas:)

6. Im so glad kimbo finally lost he is not a real fighter and hopefully people will finally realize it. He is just a big guy thats it.. The whole xc fight league is also a joke... UFC is the only one to watch

7. ParmaBass

HAHAHA.... I liked how the announcer gave Kimbo a "Free Pass". He was so wasted he tried to shoot the ref! So if this creampuff beat Kimbo in 14 seconds how long would Kimbo last against a real fighter, say Tito Ortiz if he is signed by this joke of an organazation?

8. ya that was good when he almost took out the ref he needed to get taken out tho after that speech before that fight... he wouldnt last a minute with a real fighter i wouldnt call tito a real fighter anymore tho he is only worried about the cameras

9. corndawg

corndawg Go Bulldogs!!!

If I had a girlfriend like he has I would't fight ether ;) :D

10. I was getting so sick of hearing about kimbo. Maybe now I won't have to hear about how great kimbo is. As much as I like seth he is a c+ fighter at best, that makes kimbo a d- or f grade after a 14 second knockout.